To All:
The candidates for public office in November speak loud and clear about their positions on social security, education, etc.  What's more important to us is what they don't speak about - their position on stem cell research.  Tomorrow at 9 pm EST Vice President Gore and his wife will be on the Larry King program.  Gore supports the research - Gov. Bush opposes it, But since the issue hasn't become a part of the over-all public debate candidates are coasting along without mentioning it.  What if we tried to bring the issue out into the open by e-mailing and phoning Larry King tonight and tomorrow asking him to ask Gore what his position is?  Doing this might encourage others in the media to raise the question with candidates across the board.  Larry King is at [log in to unmask]    I couldn't get his phone # but the CNN # is 202-898-7900.  It might be to our advantage to contact the Sunday morning interview programs as well.  What do you think?

Dolores Gross