PS: my comment re: US Senate uniqueness is my observation from a
Canadian perspective and is not meant to convey "good" or "bad"...
Now Brownback... thats different... definitely a scoundrel in my book.

Murray,
You certainly have earned the right to your opinion of the US Senate
after all the digging for facts, and all the reading you have done in
recent weeks.

If it makes you feel any better, just think, that scoundrel Brownback
required an act of Congress to be called "The Honorable Sam Brownback".
The rest of the men in Kansas were born Honorable!!!

just me,
Marjorie