I agree with you, Margie. I couldn't believe his gall to do something like
this. The thought occurred to me that the PWPs in Kansas may not know the
full story of what the dis-honourable Senator Brownback has done. Some of
these PWPs  may not have internet access or be on the PIEnet.

I have listed here the Kansas support groups from the npf page. If you are
reading this and you are from Kansas, why not help and contact some of
these groups -- make sure they are aware of what's going on --and ask them
to make everyone they know aware of what has happened. Put political
pressure on Brownback and let him know we want a cure - and we'll 'just say
NO' to his bill giving us drugs.

Those of you from other states, go to: http://www.parkinson.org/support.htm
and find the support groups in your state. These are all the ones listed
with npf. There may be others affiliated with other PD organizations. Let
our voice be heard through-out the country!

I intend to continue sending emails to the news media. Maybe they'll get
tired of hearing from me and do something.

I've heard it said there's over a million people in the United States who
have PD. A million + their caregivers+ parents +children + grandchildren +
other relatives + friends + business associates = a substantial amount of
votes. Make these politicians aware their stand against stem cell research
is going to cost them voters -and see if their stories change.