Don't know about that, Ron-- but there's a big difference between
euthanasia and palliative care, as practiced in Hospices for example.
Actually, there really IS a need for doctors to learn how to relieve
needless end of life suffering, as those who saw the Bill Moyers' PBS
series,"On Our Own Terms" can recall.   But golly--at present I really
really hate to say anything "nice" about Senator B.  !!!!!

>perhaps the Senator is pushing euthanasia?
>
>>As near as I can figure, Brownback's new Amendment will not allow
>>funding for Stem Cell Research , but when
>>we all get bad enough, funding will be provided so we can all
>>become drug addicts and spend our last days on earth bombed
>>out of our minds.
>>
>>Someone please explain this to me, because I certainly don't
>>understand it.
>>
>>just me,
>>Marjorie
>>67/58/55
>
>--
>Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for