Thank you for that Charlotte,
I have worked so hard over this, I cried for 3 days when Brownback entered
the first 14
amendments because I KNEW what he was planning to do, I guess it takes a
Kansasan
born on Halloween, (ME, I'll be 68 ) to recognize what a fellow Kansasan is
trying to do.
He never had me fooled for one minute.  He has however, caused a Brother
and a Sister
of mine, still living in Kansas, to quit speaking to me, because of what I
said about
Brownback. That hurts too!

When I was putting eye drops in my husbands eyes he said he couldn't tell
if I was putting
in eye drops or my tears.  We've had a really bad time around here, for
more reasons than one.

I'll give you this URL which will work with Internet Explorer because I
think that is what
you are using.  In that first search area you can type in the words.  "Stem
Cells" and I
believe it will pull up what you need.
Linda just put an email on this morning which I believe covers what "W" has
to say,
and yes, he has said he'd stop all research on stem cells if he's elected
Pres. .I've seen
that statement if you can't find it there, I'll hunt for it.

Just remember Charlotte, PWP's have a limited amount of energy~~~ pick your
fights
carefully!!

http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.html#02947

just me,