P.S.  Since Carole Hercun posted my offer to give my booklet of 13 PD poems
to anyone making a contribution for research through me, I have learned
(thanks,Dennis Greene) that all contributions to the Parkinson Alliance
will be DOUBLED.   This is the group that raises "seed money" to help
promising researchers develop their projects to a point that NIH may
consider them.
I felt you might want to know this added info.

Here again is the updated form for contributions---if you missed the
announcement and don't know what I'm talking about, ask me offlist!