Hi All,
This has been quite a week here in Canada...

First we officially lost Michael J. Fox to the U.S. (MJF has taken
citizenship in his adopted country, USA, in order to be eligible to
vote...) Since MJF went to LA when he was 18, I don't suppose he was
ever registered to vote...

Then we lost former Prime Minister, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, to the
ravages of prostate cancer and Parkinson's. (tribute on Parkinson
Canada website... http://www.parkinson.ca/).  While I have voted
in other Federal elections I remember his campaigns alone... In
the others it always seems we are voting *against* someone whereas
in the Trudeaumania days we were voting FOR entheusiastically... FOR
the man and FOR his vision.

PET may you rest in peace.   MJF may you vote in Kansas... murray