Charlotte,
What a plea, if they can't respond to this, there is no hope ever.  Thank you
from the bottom of my heart for putting all this down, to relive these
memories had to be hell.
I have continued to fight, which you know I will, but Brig is progressing
rather quickly now, and I have lost a little of my drive.  Hitting your head
against a brick wall finally does hurt and you have to back up a little and
start again.
I truly know Specter means well, but the world does seem to be against us.
I guess I am discouraged too, after 5 years of advocacy, one does get to be a
little jaded.
Take care,
Gerry