Dear Gerry and Brig,

Thank you for the kind support.  Yes, I know you are a fighter, and have less
time and reserves in which to do so.  I hate hearing that Brig is progressing
more rapidly.  It stiffens my resolve to not take this sitting down, because I'll
be doing nothing else but sitting and lying down soon enough.  As my piece
describes, I've lived it once already with my mother, and others.  How long can
we/I be expected to wait politely?  Why not appeal to Sen Specter now, before
they recess?  Even if they can't vote now, it looks bad if they don't get a
strong response from us in a timely fashion.  We must at least show some
resolve.  Please, as a constituent of PA, could I ask that you and your groups in
PA appeal to Sen Specter.  They need to hear from us.  We can't be invisible
again.

Thank you for everything you have done for many years--it has been considerable.

Regards,

Charlotte