Joao,

I am not getting any other responses telling me that there are others
getting garbled messages from me.  I wonder what is going on?  I was just
sending a test to the list to see if I was getting out.  BTW how are you
today?  I hope you are well.  I am getting ready to go ona much needed
vacation to Florida. I will be a very short distance from the beach.  I am
going for a week .  A caregiver friend of mine from church is helping me
drive down from North Carolina.  We are leaving early, early morning of Oct
4th.  How did this message come through?  Take care...Sandra

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."