If you haven't seen the boca bovine go to WWW.CUREPARKINSONS.ORG

This is one gorgeous Gurnsey.

One heroic Hereford.

Constructed in durable fiberglass and painted in riotous rainbow colors,
ms. bovine, will be the toast of your next garden party, barn-raising or
local grange show.

With BB on the lawn your friends won't be asking "where's the beef?" at
your next backyard barbecue.

Cow pies?
Not to worry.  She's 100% artificial.

Easy to keep.
You won't hear a peep.
Nary a moo.
You'll not lose your sleep.

Boca's no bull,
so don't wait too long.
She's bound to go fast.
Would I 'steer' you wrong?

Alright, aready.  I've milked this for all it's worth.  Find a little
place in your heart for this dairy diva on your plantation or country
estate.

Bid on the Boca Bovine.