Hi Murray and list members,

Do you know whether G W Bush has said directly that he would not support
stem cell res. and/or would use executive order to defeat it if passed,
as Pres Bush defeated fetal tissue?  I need facts on what he has said,
when/where he has said it on this topic.

Any clue as to where I can look?  If anyone remembers a speech at the
convention, a debate, a station such as CNN or an interview with a
certain reporter in which he said these things, I could then do a
reasonably targeted search.  Thanks in advance,

Charlotte