Charlotte, keep your chin up and do not give in to despair. These simplistic idiots will fall as all fall who think they are supreme. I am glad that I do not have to live in a state that is so repressive--instead I live where rebels reside which is a problem at times also. If I had any way to do more than I already have to bring the negative attention that this man's agenda deserves I would. He represents all the smug people that I despise and yet somehow they seem to rise to the top in politics. I wonder if they truly represent the people who elect them or if they have convinced the voters that they have the ideas that their citizens want the most? And, if they truly represent the ideas that their state wishes, I wonder why they do not stay in their own state legislature and make sure their borders are not breached by any ideas that they do not share...

Best to you all,

*seattle* Audrey