Regardless of date or venue, I want (entirely predictably, I
suspect) to say that I think this is a _wonderful_ theme.  I don't
remember anything of the discussion out on the deck at Bowen, but
I'm pretty sure I'd remember if that had come up.

By the way, in the next few days -- probably early next week --
there'll be a set of pictures of the Bowen Inkshed taken by Shurli
Makmillen up on the conference Web site.  They include at least
one of that business meeting none of us remember.  I've scanned them
in but haven't assembled them into a file yet.

If _you_ have pictures from the conference, send them (if they're
scanned, that's cool, but if they're not, send me the originals by
snail mail and I'll scan them and get them back to you).

                                  -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_    Professor of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~