Jamie,  are you  trying  to inspire collective suicide in graduate students?

after all   ' you already  got a job    and  you did  the PhD   ---

I've heard  the  " teachwriting  through  reading" stuff  at  SFU ENGlish,
and  we get  soem  of  this  also  through  the  Liberal  education
project  -  especially philsophy of Education  via  Hirst  and  R.S. Peters
and  the  'worthwhile education  "  folks.

I  think  I will go find a  warm  bath  and slit my   wrists.

cheerly  redundant

kathryn

Kathryn Alexander,                       [log in to unmask]
Doctoral Candidate, Faculty of Education,
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6