By the way:

I've been reminded that travel is cheaper if you stay over a Saturday.
This makes the Sunday-Wednesday schedule less desirable for those who
don't want to attend the interdisciplinary conference as well.  If most
people would rather have the fare than the extra conference, we could
move the whole thing forward a day to Sat 12 - Tue 15.  Thots?

Doug