I am a senior attending Elk Valley High School located in Longton Kansas. In
my Adv. Biology class we are to choose a topic and write an essay. I have
chosen Parkinson. Through joining the list server it has opened my eyes to a
world that before now I didn't know existed. I would first like to thank you
for allowing me to look in on a part of your lives by reading all the
e-mails. And if anyone would be interested it would be much appreciated if
you could send me more information concerning PD. Scientific as well as
personal would be so helpful. Not only could this benefit me, but it will
help get the message out to others.
Thank you,
Polly R. Vestal