My hope in debating this publicly has been to sharpen my arguments and
hopefully allow the list to hear all sides of these complex  issues.  While
the language sometimes gets strong I respect Bob and I think he respects me
as person.   If we do not attack each other as people I don't see why we
should not continue except when the subject is starting to get stale.  To
those who are offended by what we have to say all I can say is delete
before you read our posts.  To those of you who have expressed your
appreciation for the debate thanks and feel free to add your opinions.  I
will attempt to keep the discussion on high level as I am sure Bob will,
and ask you all to try and do the same.

Charlie

At 10:33 AM 10/6/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Greg you are correct regarding the presidential debates being mundane
>and boring. I really do enjoy good discussion.
>Just felt a wee bit of heat building. If
>there was none, I guess I just read more
>stess into the various posts. I always hate to see strife on the list.
>That was my only concern. I too enjoy Bobs wit.
>Oh well can't be perfect all the time.
>Hugs anyway, Juanita

Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
Middleton, WI