My hope in debating this publicly has been to sharpen my arguments and hopefully allow the list to hear all sides of these complex  issues.  While the language sometimes gets strong I respect Bob and I think he respects me as person.   If we do not attack each other as people I don't see why we should not continue except when the subject is starting to get stale.  To those who are offended by what we have to say all I can say is delete before you read our posts.  To those of you who have expressed your appreciation for the debate thanks and feel free to add your opinions.  I will attempt to keep the discussion on high level as I am sure Bob will, and ask you all to try and do the same.

Charlie