Hi Bill,
Ray was saying last evening ,about the prohibitive cost of such things,
wasn't he?
At least I came away with the feeling that yes it was possible, but it
cost so much to store ,and the cost of all the equipment needed would be
prohibitive?
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong ,and I'll dig it out of my other
computer,
and re-read what Ray  really said.

IMOHO, this whole S.2015 is just to give our researchers improved tools as
it were,
so they could proceed faster in their research ,without having to wait for stem
cells to come in from another source, who is not dependent on Federal Funding.
To me the analogy which comes to mind is its like asking someone to dig up
the garden
with a Tablespoon, they will get done, but what year?

just me,
Marjorie