I never did know when to keep my yap shut.

My "delete" finger has been geting pretty sore.  I personally would like
very much to see research continue (from IVF sources, etc).  I also have
moral concerns, and would be very active IF I felt those lines were crossed.
I'd trust my ex wife before I'd trust any bloke named Gore or Bush to do the
"right thing".

I have a very good friend who is in his mid 80's that has a saying "people
are dumber than horses, they don't even know when to come in out of the
rain."  (Dr. Clark)

As I watch the two sides going at it, Dr. Clark's saying comes to my head.
Especially those that post their silly emotional tantrums, or those that
write to console them.  And then again when it REALLY applies extra for me
who should just continue using the delete key and keeping my mouth shut.

I am not saying that the debate should stop......   BUT then again I
wouldn't lose any sleep over it either.

I have four observations to make:

1.)    Both sides seem to think that they OWN the high road.

2.)    Neither side has one chance in He## of understanding the other sides
veiwpoints.
 a.)    your goal is to persuade not to understand
 b.)    you are passionate about your beliefs
 c.)    you really think those on the other side has a screw loose.
 ~ the religious person see's the unborn as viable, valuable & a people too
 ~ the "non" religious person (no such animal) has a different set of
morals.  they too value "life", but defne life differently.  Of one thing
they are absolutly sure of, and thats that there are no absolutes!
......????

3.)    It takes all kinds to make the world go round.   We ALL live in the
same world together...... AND we ALL want a cure.  Each of our hearts break
for Mike and his dear wife Barbra because of what PD has done.  Each of us
struggle as we watch our loved ones with PD slowly growing worse.  Those of
us who suffer with PD get depressed & angry as we are slowly eaten & made
helpless by the monster called PD.

4.)    I don't know where I would be with out the love and support of the
people on this list.

David Meigs
"Did I do that?"  -  Steve Erkel