I was just notified by a young email friend of mine
that her Mother had died of PD this morning.
She had been in horrible pain for some weeks now.
It was a peaceful death, for that we are all thankful.

But here we sit fighting with each other ,over misunderstandings
which 2 years down the road no one will even remember,
and the PD Deaths continue.

NOW, I believe I said this last night, but I'm going to repeat it.
PD is the enemy, not each other.
Let's get busy on the State and Federal Elections ,and find a cure
for this curse we all live with ,in one way or another.

just me,
Marjorie