yes, having been on the list for the great debates of:
  is greg db?
no, greg is greg, someone who tries to get us on the list to "think"
is hired-gun db?
no, hired-gun is a nice person named rich who just happens to be a lawyer
is steve db?
no, we aren't quite sure who steve is yet
am i db?
not the last time i looked in the mirror.
are you db?
you should know.
  when is the last time YOU looked in a mirror.
who is the real db?
ahh my guess  is db is himself,
  alias david boots, a very talented writer who is no longer on the list.
tim? who is tim?
a kind person -one of us, folks -
someone who has the misfortune of having pd - just like us!
someone who wanted to share
but some of us were not willing to share....
so let's all agree
greg is greg
hiredgun is rich
steve is .....steve, maybe
tim is tim
you are you
i am me
we all are pwp's
sometimes happy, sometimes not
sometimes communicative, sometimes silent
sometimes we laugh
sometimes we cry
sometimes we say things we don't mean
sometimes we do mean what we say
and when we're good
we're very, very good
but as you can see
when we're bad
we're absolutely and positively horrid.

so once again, forgive us tim & wife
some of us forgot that 'we should keep our words kind,
for tomorrow we may have to eat them.'  :)))

now let's get back to the topics we need to spend our energy on - let's not
give up hope for a cure!!!! let's keep working together toward that goal.

barb k