         I had pulled out of  parkinsn because I was on two other
listservs  and I was getting too much mail.I usually just lurk and  glean
what i can from the conversations ,. I have been a Parkie  for 13 years, I
am 57 and have been married to Sue for 37 years .I have 5 grown children
and six grandchildren.
I am still working for the Oregon Department of Revenue and i hope to
retire in about July of 2002.
intend to participate  a bit more. I just waned to reintroduce myself. I am
a woodworker and right  now I am just starting building a shop in my back
yard

Yours and His

David  L.Moreland
http:/www.teleport.com/~davelm