The time is wasted on me because of the out pouring of
positive email and responses I got on the list serv.
I remained on it.  I thought this was over and done
with - I guess not.  I spent the night emailing people
thanking them ( there are many I did not get to).
While going to bed my wife recieved our only negative
response - she was told to grow up and called a know
it all.  She is now head of household and very
protective - she is also a nurse so she is very
knowledgeable but does not consider herslf a know it
all - that letter hurt my wife deeply and she takes
much longer to forgive people than I do.

To all who sent apologies - all apologies accepted. To
those who didn't or responded unkindly - you grow up -
we are all in this together and should hold hands in
unity nto animosity.  Charlotte - thank you for your
nice email this morning - made my day.

As far as wasted listserv space I don't think it was a
waste and I hope it tought us all a serious lesson

Tim