Thanks Greg,
I just want to put an end to this.  I know that each
person is affected differently and we have both mental
issues as well as physical and you're definetly right
- the physical issues are easier to deal with.  Often
the physical problems can evoke mental situations -
when I'm in severe pain it often creates intense
anxiety - I just don't think anyone has a right to be
offensive if you don't know the facts - let's put
yesterday behind and help one and other.

Thanks for the info on that gentleman - he's going to
help me with some stem cell info

Tim