At 06:38 PM 10/02/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>This appeared on the front page of the September 29 Philadelphia Inquirer.
>Apparently the article is too long to fit in a single message, so it has
>been split into two parts. Part I is below. Part II will be in the next
>message.
>
>Crusader's foe is all too familiar
>
>Calling himself Mr. Long-Term Care and citing "promises to keep," he mans
>his Web site as Parkinson's whittles on.
Thanks Sy,
Are you related to Dolores?

I have tried to tell these people about Martin K. Bayne before.
Martin and the young people on this list are the ones who keep
me stirred up about a cure for PD. Its too late for me, I'm an old woman
and you have to die with something sometime anyway, it might
just as well be PD.
But I have known about Martin for a long time now, and how he
can suffer so much and give so much to so many people, keeps me
pounding on this keyboard, and sending faxes, and making phone calls.

I really wish we could quit wasting precious energy on things which
over and done with, and get with the program. Maybe the rest of you
have more energy than I do????

just me,
Marjorie