At 20:19 2000/10/02 -0700, joe wrote:
>Regarding Janet's posting from PubMed, and subsequent discussion, the
>following item appeared in CSR JAN 00, which was posted here in January.
>
>Molho E et al; Mov Disord 1999;14:1014-1016:
>They tried olanzapine (Zyprexa) as the proposed alternative to
>clozapine (Clozaril) for treatment of drug-induced psychosis in
>PD patients. While it improved psychotic symptoms, it worsened
>motor performance in 9, 6 dramatically, of the 12 subjects.

thank you, joe!

part of the reason it caught my attention
was that i knew i'd heard about the problem somewhere sometime recently

now to get that csr search engine up and runnning...

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada