At 02:16 2000/10/01 -0700, mancuso wrote:
>EVERYONE:
>
>DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TIM FOLEY WHO WANTS SUCH A  BROAD
>SCOPE OF INFO ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH STEM CELLS?? IF NOT, BE
>CAREFUL--DON'T GIVE HIM ANYTHING!!!
>HE COULD BE A PRANKSTER OR WORSE--AN EXTREMIST FROM THE OPPOSITION!!
>I'M SOUNDING A BIT PARANOID, I KNOW, BUT YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL!!
>ANYONE EVER SEEN THE TITLE, DISTINCTION RPh HE HAS AFTER HIS NAME.
>
>I FEEL UNEASY ABOUT THE MESSAGE "NEEDING INFO"  READ IT AGAIN CAREFULLY
>WITH A CAUTIOUS EYE.  HE, AND HIS COMMITTEE HAVE A PLAN? IF WE GIVE HIM
>THE RIGHT INFO WE GET THE PRIZE OF HIS PHONE NUMBER AND FAX??  WHAT
>COMMITTEE,WHAT PLAN, WHAT TRACK SHOULD WE ALL BE ON.  IT IS QUITE
>POSSIBLE THAT HE WISHES TO DO SOME HARM.
>
>COULD SOMEONE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO BARBARA PATTERSON(?)  DON'T HAVE
>HER ADDRESS. I WANT THE LIST OWNER TO BE AWARE OF THIS.
>
>CHARLOTTE

hush hush sweet charlotte

my smell'o'meter is peacefully snoozing on this one
for whatever it may be worth

accuse a man when there is maybe a hint of trickery
but where is that hint here?

proof of the pudding is in action not words

you can see the result of actions by
one tim foley retired at 37 pharmacist in trumbull ct.
at the mgh webforum site and at plwp.org

and in our own archives by sending this to the listserv

search * in parkinsn where sender contains tpfrpf

if we 'feel uneasy' it is always prudent to do some homework
before accusing or scare-mongering

take my word on that one

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada