hi all

the reality is

our list archives are accessible to the general public
our list archive search instructions by L-Soft are accessible to the
general public
thus anything posted here is public knowledge

there is no question of 'keeping' information 'to ourselves'

why in heck would we want to anyway?

is not our purpose here to 'exchange' information?

who are the 'enemy' and what could 'they' do with 'our' postings?

more power to 'them', i say!

further "digging for pudding proof" alternatives:

search * in parkinsn where sender is [log in to unmask]
or
[...]

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada