Hi, Polly-- good for you and your project!  You may not lknow that you can
access the PIEN list archives
at  http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm, where you will find tone of
info from the list.   There are great free booklets available from National
Parkinson Foundation,among others. Call and ask for the series:  (800)
327-4545  .

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask them on the list, and I'm
sure you'll get answers---if you want more websites, etc. let us
know--there's lots out there.

>I am a senior attending Elk Valley High School located in Longton Kansas. In
>my Adv. Biology class we are to choose a topic and write an essay. I have
>chosen Parkinson. Through joining the list server it has opened my eyes to a
>world that before now I didn't know existed. I would first like to thank you
>for allowing me to look in on a part of your lives by reading all the
>e-mails. And if anyone would be interested it would be much appreciated if
>you could send me more information concerning PD. Scientific as well as
>personal would be so helpful. Not only could this benefit me, but it will
>help get the message out to others.
>Thank you,
>Polly R. Vestal

>http://profiles.msn.com.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for