At 10:35 PM 10/03/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/3/00 5:45:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
>writes:

Abe,
That was Edith Love and this is the list she was talking about.
Of course, I'll grant you she was so lavish in her praise of us,
I myself was wondering if I was on the same list she was describing.

You just need to join in a little more, so we can answer your questions,
and after most of the USA gets through watching the Presidential Debates
someone will tell you if they have ever tried the Power Healing.

just me,
Marjorie