At 11:21 AM 10/04/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>My Dad is planning his retirement.  He mentioned the other day that he was
>going to try to get his disability retirement income to be waived of income
>taxes.  I have never heard of this before.  Have any of you on the list been
>successful in getting a waiver on paying taxes on your disability retirement
>income?  I told him that I would run it by you all and find out.  Thanks
>much,
>
>Jen,  Dad w/ PD  55/39

Hi Jennifer,
Greg Sterling would know the answer to that!

I know that with retired Military Disability Pay
either all or a part of it is not taxed, but since
my husband's retirement is just for length of service,
and not disability, I can't answer that for you.
Good Luck to you and your Father.

just me,
Marjorie