Sorry, Marjorie, but I appreciated his post. In a battle to be fought, a
person needs to know all he can about the others sides positions.
It was very educational.

I am a staunch Pro Life Conservative Christian (and I live in Kansas, home
of that idiot Brownback-who I will never support again). If it is murder to
use a to be discarded (incinerated) leftover in-vitro procedure biomass for
obtaining stem cells for medical research, then it should also be murder for
discarding the leftovers in the first place. Since Brownback hasn't raised
any objection to the in-vitro process and the resulting destruction of the
leftover embryos, I look on him as a hypocrite with only a political
objective in what he is doing.

I wonder what the outcry would be if those unfortunate couples, who can only
conceive in this manner, had to forever pay for the frozen storage of the
leftovers.