Well, Juanita, I think they must have escaped the dump.  When I went to the
"party store" to get some paper plates,etc, there they were, right in the
section with the parrots and stuff labeled "Margueritaville". I guess they
were heading for Florida and got sidetracked.....hope you'll sleep better
for knowing this!

>Camilla, for shame. You mean you did not pick them up to recuse them? Oh
>my,!
>My heart cannot take the thought of three of our beloved PINK FLAMINGO'S
>going
>to the dump.
>Okay list don't flog me. I just could not resist the urge to give
>Camilla a hard time about her siteing of the GEORGEOUS
>plastic birds.
>Hugs Juanita

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

     On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !