>That is the way I feel right now. I am really depressed today. Had a very bad
>day and I am crying as I write to you. I now feel better about answering all
>of you now. There for a while the e-mail got away from people like me who
>just need someone to talk to. Thanks again Linda from Ok.

Dear Linda---your post contained both bad news and good news---sorry that
you were so depressed, but glad that you are feeling better about the way
you can use the list. I hope you will write again, and also have found some
friends here with whom you can correspond offlist--that's a great way to
"talk to" people.  Hang in, and let us know how you are doing---

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                      Tomorrow is a gift that is wrapped in Hope.