I'm sick and tired  of all this moral, smoral, foral stuff.  I want my
love healed, and if takes the portion of an embryo that's going into the
incinerator, then so be it.  I think people should get off the moral
crap, and start thinking about healing thousands and thousands of people
with PD, PSP, CBDG, Altz, Lou Gehrigs,  and many many other diseases. I
for one am for it.  In fact, if I wasn't too old, I'd have an embryo,
just to heal my love.  Now if I make someone angry, I don't care. Just
get angry and stay sick.  I just want my love to get better. Jo Ann from
Houston