At 04:06 PM 10/04/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Thank you Marjorie - I'm afraid that some on our list aren't really
>studying the true function of the stem cell situation.  I think they just
>jump to all kinds of conclusions just as some did to Tim Foley.  I
>believe before "people" start ranting and raving about stem cell
>research, they should do more reading.  Best to you. Jo Ann from
>Houston

Hi JoAnn,

I keep having this irresistible urge to offer reading comprehension classes.
Of course, the last time I mentioned that in my Family Newsletter
it irritated my Sis & Brother who still live in Kansas.

Then, when I made the statement that my programmable keyboard,
with the automatic spell checker was truly smarter than I was, because
it kept changing Brownbacks name to Blackbone,
that was probably the straw which broke the camels back!!!

That's okay, they can't change the fact that I'm their oldest living
relative and I spent many a year changing their diapers!!!!
Their kids are all on my side, and eventually we'll win them over!!!

I pray for the best for you and your true love.

just me,
Marjorie