At 04:19 PM 10/04/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hmmmmm! Oldest living relative, huh!  You either are not rich (monetarily)
>or you already have named their kids in your will instead of them!!!
>

> > That's okay, they can't change the fact that I'm their oldest living
> > relative and I spent many a year changing their diapers!!!!
> > Their kids are all on my side, and eventually we'll win them over!!!
> >
> > I pray for the best for you and your true love.
> >
> > just me,
> > Marjorie

No Darwin,

I'm the one who can tell oral histories, because I was there, about their
parents, about my parents, and about myself.
I run a Family Newsletter on the computer, which they all have the
password to, plus the workshops, its a great gathering of family
electronically.

  I have found out that these kids really hunger for
the old days, actually more than I do.   They
love to hear what our hometown was like when I was very young and Ice Cream
was a nickle a dip. When large goldfish were kept out in ponds in front of the
water plant all Summer long.  Sometimes that was how you could tell it
wasn't going to get too cold anymore, when they moved the goldfish outside.
You could get an Ice Cream cone in the evening, at Harter's Creamery,
  and walk down
and look at all the goldfish, just as long as you saved the very tip of the
cone
to feed the fish!!

What it was like to be able to converse with my Mother's Parents, eventhough
they spoke German.  I could speak German then too, but I can't anymore!!

About the time my Mother was giving me, and my Sis just younger than myself
, a bath
and the Ice Cream man, who had a wagon and a horse, went by and rang the bell.
Mother put me out of the tub and gave me a quick dry, and turned around to
take care of my Sis, and I ran out and chased the Ice Cream man in my
birthday suit!!!  I never did live that one down.  Its a good thing I was only
4 at the time.
Now they see a woman who can barely walk, that is why they are on
my side!!! They recognize injustice when they see it.

just me,
Marjorie
67/58/55