thank you for a most interesting article - I had no idea there was research
being done along those lines, and it's hopeful to hear, especially as my
pain meds were just increased to the last level above morphine. They are
working fine now, but it bothers me to know that I require that level of
narcotic to remain functional. I am 41, in constant pain to varying degrees,
and the future tends to scare the hell out of me. It was reassuring to know
there is research being done to alliviate chronic pain, thanks
bob aka tex