Good Morning Bob,

You present excellent examples, however,
I feel they are too old to apply to daily life now.

  I feel we should have
  faith in our researchers. I find this younger
generation to be very, very moral adults.
Its not fair to condemn them for things which went on
before they were born.
I believe the world has learned from its mistakes.

What was lacking then, which we seem to
be in complete control of now, is COMMUNICATIONS.
There really is no place to hide in the world anymore.

  I don't think that those sort of experiments could be conducted
quietly now because of email, someone would get the message
out, and there would be such a hue and cry from the
general population that any member of Congress,
  and any President and Vice President , no matter the party affiliations,
would have to handle it as "Priority Number One."
I also believe they would all truly want to do so.
I  believe our elected officials care about the people who elected
them to office.  If it was just a job, they could certainly
find one with a whole lot less stress, which also would
give them greater financial rewards. They do it because
they care.

I would also hope that the Citizens of United States have grown up
a lot since the end of WWII. I was just a child when WWII
ended and now I'm a Senior Citizen.

Let's take a chance and see if these Stem Cells are going
to do what we want them to do.
If they don't, it's back to the drawing board, and maybe
the next time we will have also learned something from
our mistakes, so we won't be condemned to repeat them.

just me,
Marjorie