I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm having a great time
reading one man ,who has spent a career taking things out of
peoples brains to help them live, and the other man, putting
things into peoples brains ,to help them live.

They are both highly intelligent men, and I enjoy the exchange
of ideas they are presenting, and somehow, I don't see it as
an argument, just an exchange of opinions.

Now, I spelled everything correctly , lets see what that spell checker
does with this!!!! It never disappoints me, it always changes
something!  Maybe its working for job security??

just me,
Marjorie