Hi...I'm not sure if I got this website from this list or somewhere else
but I feel it is worth posting again....this is a website that shows the
candidates' position on  various issues from the presidency on down to the
local offices...it's provided by the League of Women Voters Education Fund
and Grassroots.com ....just enter your zip code..although the stem cell
issue does not appear, I'm going to insert it on the left hand side where
it states you can suggest an issue for the local candidates.....lots of
info here including a "sort" tab.....http://www.dnet.org/
--- Joan Hartman
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.