Hi Bernie and Hi All,
Bernie, you took the words right outa my mouth... I too have been
enjoying the views expressed so well by Bob and Charlie... and
I support stem cell research conducted under the strictest
guidelines with as you say "Constant Vigilance".

Best regards to you Bernie, Bob, 'n Charlie ............ murray