Dear Mr. Foley, Please accept my heartfelt apologies. I have only one excuse
and that is I wrote before I had all of the facts. Please tell me what you
need and I will send any information that I might have. Please do not leave
the list on that which I wrote. I looked up my Books on titles and could not
find your title. This is probably due to the fact that you live in the USof
A. I too forgot the necessity of being polite on all occasions. I also
apologise to the list for being so stupid and taking a warning at face
value. As Janet so rightly put it one can find out anything on the list by
just simply checking the archives we have absolutely nothing to hide. Please
accept my apologies Mr. Foley I have distressed a fellow Parkie and that is
inexcusable. We all have problems and I should have remembered that before
writing to the list. Bern............Peace