Dear Mr. and Mrs. Foley:

Are my messages not getting through to you and the list?  I apologized
to you and to
the list before this barrage of messages hit the list.  Also, I did not
feel that I
accused anyone of anything, just cautioned, and asked if any list
members knew you
or what you were writing about.  I admitted in  my initial message to
the list, that
I might be cautioning prematurely, but wanted to be careful.  Please
read the
message I sent to you directly included below.  With all do respect and
my apologies
once again.

Charlotte