Thanks to all pwps who responded to my query re Symmetrel.  They were very
helpful.  My concern stems from personal family experience. My brother, an early
onset pwp,  now deceased, was overmedicated leading to his untimely death at
40.  He slipped suddenly into a coma, after suffering from a prolonged episode
of hallucinations and psychosis, lost all the crenellations in his brain and
died.  I'm trying not to accept the quick fix for every symptom of this disease
and the back and forth on this site between pwps is instructive.  So again,
thanks to all who took the time to share.

By the way Mr. Pikunis, I too am an esq.  I'd like to talk to other pwp esq.'s
as I am facing a challenge at this point in deciding what my options are in
continuing my practice.  Further to Tim Foley, please don't unsubscribe. Don't
take the rudeness personally.  The info here is worth wading through the
seasonal garbage.  That's why I'm still lurking after all this time.

Jacqueline W. Mills, Esq.

--
The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message is
confidential and for use of only the named recipient.  The information