Dear Mr. and Mrs. Tim Foley,

I am sorry and sad the way you both rightly feel . I only can  say that
this is another irony and surprise that  life and destiny sometimes
realize to us human beings . See the intention of the people that hurt
you had in view to protect themselves and all and in your case they
ended by hurting innocent honorable persons .

If I may appeal to the greatness of your kind hearts I would like to ask
you both to forgive this misunderstanding  and keep on giving your most
appreciated and valuable contributions to this list .

Best wishes ,

Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil