Tim,
        You are offended so you decided to drop from PIEN.  May I suggest that
perhaps those who made offensive statements are, like both you and me,
people with parkinson's who due to the multiple neurological drugs we take
to control pd symptoms, are often unable to sleep and unable to do alot of
stress relieving activities like sports, running, or hobbies since pd
inhibits these things.

When I get too little sleep, and when I can't do the sports, hobbies, etc
that I did B4 PD I find I'm frustrated, angry and easily say unkind things
B4 I think of how they might hurt someone.  Can you find it in your best
interest to forgive and continue to do what you wanted....help others who
are dealing with this d - - - disease.  And maybe those who spoke B4
thinking how it might sound to others will wait several hours B4 sending a
post to over l,000 list members.  Sometimes I just write a nasty post to
get rid of frustrations, then WAIT to send and when I'm less frustrated,
DELETE the post and find I'm relieved I didn't send it!!!

Jeanette Fuhr 50/47/44?