Dear Tim and Wife,
I am only a voyeur of sorts on the list. I have been long married to a man
who was diagnosed with PD at age 40, and became disabled from his illness
five years later.  I recently signed on the list to learn more about other
people's lives, and how PD affects them.  I have been fortunate to receive
kind and welcoming responses to several queries.  I tend to skim through
e-mail subjects since there are so many to ones that might pertain to info I
am seeking.

This particular e-mail subject caught my attention enough for me to go back
and see all the e-mails that have led up to it.  I can't imagine what your
simple questions could have done to arouse such a response in people.  I
would think anyone would welcome the opportunity to share information and
educate others on this disease and potential treatments.

What leads to such suspicion amongst so many of you, and what could be the
possible fallout of sharing information?  I'm really curious.